Thursday, June 30, 2016

BOXES





Welcome~Thank you for stopping by.


Today I have boxes and more boxes.  I think they are so fun to make.  Up first is this cute wild kingdom pencil/pen box.  It works wonderfully for holding desk top supplies.
Next, I have 2 pictures of the business card box I made,  it also doubles as a post it note holder. It stands up nicely on it's own and is quite sturdy.  I'm pleased with this one, more so then the other one I posted a few days back.  I made two so I can give one away.





Can  you spot the difference between the two?   Hint: I think I like the turquoise sequins best, they seem to pop up the color a bit on the flowers. 


This lovely box works well to hold cd's or cards.  It also stands well on it's own, and I'm pleased with how cute it is.  I had no vision on how this was going to turn out.. I just knew I wanted to use the heart punch and went from there.




The last box for today's blog post is this swell versatile one that holds dies, and some stamping products.  I really like the gray and red color combo here.  
I hope you enjoyed the vast array of boxes.  Thank you for taking time to stop and browse my blog.  Please come back again soon.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

1 comment:

  1. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!Luxury gifts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~