Sunday, April 24, 2016

SCS

 ~Welcome~
Thank you for stopping by my blog.


Today I made a card in effort to fulfill my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)  I just purchased this lovely butterfly stamp this past week it was 1/2 off at the store.  I thought the image quite honestly would be nicer then it is, but I covered it up a bit using the die cut butterflies.  


Without the flash the card takes on a whole new look.
 It's liking getting two cards for the price of one.  Haha

Gosh I have been slacking on my blog lately.  I apologize.  Every since my 5 day fever, it just has been taking a while to get back into the swing of things.  BUT I have a lovely challenge from a friend to make a few cards for her.  So I will give it my best shot. 
Here is picture of my corn plant garden.. I sometimes like to paint rocks and such.  and line my plant pots with them.
 Stop back again soon.

I invite you to check out the other cards I've made, and become a follower of my blog.


 ☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 
  

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. And what an uplifting scripture. My granddaughter would go wild for this. She is such a fan of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card - I love the colors you chose! The saying blends in beautifully! Hope you are feeling better and on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~