Sunday, April 10, 2016

SBS~Scripture Card Sunday

Welcome to my blog. Thank you for stopping by
and for signing up to become a follower.
  
Today is SCS~Scripture Card Sunday.  It's a way for me to keep my focus on what is important and to share with others.  I have made a rather simple card again, I think it's becoming my new practice.  I wish I knew more technique but over time hopefully it will come about.  I am so not the stamper I use to be, so it's a work in progress. 


 I can't believe what a flash did with this card.  Check out this amazing picture of it.
Wish it was as spectacular looking as the picture portrays it to be.


This tree is in the front yard. Right next to the window where I do my stamping/reading.. love the cute little icicles.  It will usually have a bird nest come spring. ( whenever that decides to show up here)
       Please stop back again soon.
I invite you to check out the other cards I've made.
 ☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

                                                

2 comments:

  1. I love your "simple" card and the verse you stamped on it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse and the daisies in the background! Your icicles are amazing! I've never seen anything like that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~