Sunday, May 29, 2016

SCS~HOPE

 Welocome~Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Today is SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) here at Pj's Projects.  My gosh it amazes me how time flies, it seems like SCS rolls around faster each week, even though it's the same number of days.  Crazy how that works out.  
So today I used a lovely verse that reminds us to stay filled with hope.  It was a rather simple card, with a lovely polka dot ribbon, that just makes everything pop with color, my little hummingbird was looking a bit too pink, so I blended in a nice aqua color.  I add 3 little silver brads to the bottom to tie it all together.  Hope you like it. 
 I also wanted to share an acronym for the word hope. 
I've often thought about it, since everything that has happened to my legs/back.  H.O.P.E.~Hold On Pain Ends.  I just think that is lovely.
We have baby squirrels, and here are a few pictures of the cute little ones.

 I would love to send you a card.  I'm not sure how to work the contact me or email me here on my blog yet, but if you go to my facebook page: Pj's Projects and just message me your address, I will send a card out to you.  
Thank you.  
Stop back again Soon.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. A really lovely card PJ. Your humming bird looks lovely. I love the photos of the cute little squirrels. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb ☺ I'm so happy when you stop by with a comment.

      Delete
  2. I look forward to seeing your SCS cards and this one was no exception. I think the hummingbird sets the card! I also like your HOPE message - I will keep that in mind! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, very sweet of you to say such kind words. I look forward to seeing your name in my comments ☺ I feel like we're blog buddies.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~