Sunday, September 4, 2016

Birthday Card for Hubby


Well dear friends, I forgot to blog about the card I made for my sweet hubby.  I didn't have much time to put an extremely nice card together, so this had to do.  He truly is a good man and a wonderful encouragement to me.  We have been together for 26 years and it's been an interesting journey that's for sure.   He celebrated his 46th birthday on the 31 of Aug. Thankful to have him in my life.  I also made him one of his favorites.  Chocolate chip muffins.  Robb has always liked homemade from scratch things,  but I shouldn't complain, because these muffins are super simple to make, as was the card.    Thank you so much for  caring and stopping by.  

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your hubby was delighted with both his card and the muffin with a candle on top. I have also been blessed with a good man. We met when we were both 15 years old. Now we're growing old together! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Barb, I hope he liked them both. Oh my goodness what a super love story. I met Robb at 19 and we're still going strong too ♥

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~