Friday, September 9, 2016

Sarataina Birthday

Well, we just can't let a 21st birthday go by with out having a cute little celebration card.  Even though we are not big drinkers here I couldn't resist this sweet little umbrella drink, it was just the right thing for my son's girlfriend's birthday which is today.  I actually don't have this stamp, I used it while at a make and take class years ago, but just revamped the card to make it fit this birthday celebration today.

We  had a lovely time, even though it was raining outside for most of the day.  We celebrated with cake & a few little gifts.  I will post a picture of the mason jar filled with cupcake kisses tomorrow.  Stay tuned for that☺
I made a toffee topped chocolate caramel cake for the celebration.  My husband loves it, 
I think all the kids did too

Thank you for stopping by.  
Have a blessed day.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Green is my favourite colour. Glad you all enjoyed yourselves in spite of the rain. What a lovely name the birthday girl has and the cake you made looks yummy. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this color too Barb. Thank you for speaking such kind words about her lovely name, we think it suits her well.

      Delete
  2. happy day to the birthday girl! but then it would be with a yummy cake and that fab card! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, that's sweet to say Lauren, thank you. I do believe she liked it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~