Friday, January 27, 2017

Get Well Cards

I've been playing around  again with this collage creator on line.   It's free and it's fun.  It looks better with the more pictures you have, but today I'm only posting two.
 They are very different in style but common in that they are both for individuals who could use prayers right now.   The first "pretty in Pink" as I refer to her, is for a friend that just had shoulder surgery.  and the "more Masculine" one is for my Uncle who just underwent open heart surgery.  (4 bypasses)   Both are in recovery mode now and so I just humbly ask that you would keep them in your prayers for quick healing.  Thank you so very much๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Also, if you would like to know the stamp sets used in today's cards please just leave me a message in the comment section.  
Now onto business.๐Ÿ–ณ
It seems like more and more people are having trouble following my blog.  ๐Ÿ˜ขThis is so frustrating as I'm always looking for ways to grow and share my cards with others.  So I'm thinking about trying Google+ and I am wondering if any of my blog buddies have been using this outreach? and how is it working?   Would you launch into trying it?  Are there downfalls?     Thank you so much for helping me out here.  I appreciate all the advice I can get when it comes to blogging, and speaking of blogs, my sister just started her first blog, please will you go check it out at: From Soil to Oils and Everything in-Between.  
Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.  
It truly makes my day. 
๐Ÿ˜ŠKeep Smiling and Keep Stamping๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~