Monday, January 2, 2017

Thank You Notes and Pictures

Thank you notes are what is on the agenda since Christmas.  I'm one of those gals that still really like to send and receive thank you notes.  I think there is something sweet about it. Here is a sample of the few cards I've been working on.  
I also wanted to mention that my Martini Glass Card was a top cup choice at: Sunday Stamps Blog  That made my day.  If you click on the commended cards on top you will see some others that have won badges.  You can also click on the badge itself on the right hand side for a link to the card.  I'm so excited about these. Reminds me of being a Girl scout and earning our badges.. Something super satisfying about working on a project and accomplishing it so that others appreciate your effort

Our daughter and her boyfriend are flying back to VA for a week, and I thought I'd share a few pictures she shared with me.  This is her first time flying.  I've not ever done it, I think they might have to tranquilize me to get me somewhere.  I have a few anxiety issues not to mention claustrophobic..not a great combo.


✈✈✈


  Any ways.  It's all good.  And the pictures she shared with me are just beautiful.. It's so amazing.
I hope you like seeing them too.  
Thank you for spending some time visiting my blog.



😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊 




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being the top cup choice! Love your TY cards. I always try and have some on hand. Love the pictures. Hope you and your family had a great New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow PJ many congratulations on being selected as top cup choice. I agree with you. I think it's important to say thank you. As a child I always sat and wrote my Thank You letters in the afternoon the day after Christmas. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~