Friday, December 15, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #433~Brightly Lit Christmas

I was gone most of the day.  I went to see my mom in the hospital.   We waited and waited for her to come back to the room, but it never happened, so they let us go in one at a time to dialysis to say a few quick words.  Mom is not doing very well at all.   Between the heart attack and the stints they put in, and the dialysis, her little body is very frail and we just ask that you would pray.  Thank you.  
 So when I got home I knew after I stretched out my back and legs that  I would want to spend a little time on my card making.  It is a great form of therapy for me. 
  I made this card for the challenge at: 
I used the Brightly lit Christmas set from stamping up for the images in this card.    I sponged the background with navy blue, and yellow for the lamp glow.  I fussy cut out the wreath, bow and presents after stamping them and added a few bold red brads to the wreath and the corners of the card. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 
Image result for Tis the season images

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Mom. It's so hard not being able to help a loved one. You feel so helpless, but I'm sure she was glad you were there for her. I'm glad making cards helps you through these times. You make such beautiful Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!
    Sorry it's so rough for your mom right now! (Prayed for her.)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad card making is a therapy outlet for you during such difficult times. Sending warm hugs and prayers to you and your mom. I really like your take on the sketch and how you added those little presents to the frame! Beautiful card. Thanks for taking time to play along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~