Sunday, December 17, 2017

PCC272: Sketch Challenge~Christmas SCS

Well I got my SCS done.  I  didn't think it would happen, but PTL here it is.    I won't go into to much detail about it, just that I struggled cutting out the manger and then got glue everywhere,  big surprise for me.. NO.. I'm a bit of a messy stamper apparently.  Anyways  I really liked the finished look.  Even the twine tied around the card.  Because the bow turned out.  Whoohoo.  
I am going to submit to my card to the challenge: 
I thought I would add a picture of the little visitor on my deck today.  The squirrels have been super busy lately.
Sorry such a  short  post this evening.  Very tired out.
Thank you for stopping by.
I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
Image result for Tis the season images





3 comments:

  1. Sorry PJ I'm still not getting you on my reading list. What a lovely card this is and a super photo of your little visitor. We have three visit us each day and aren't they entertaining. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a win when the bow turns out! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. You did a great job cutting! Love that cute little visitor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~