Thursday, December 28, 2017

PCC273.~Thank you Llama

If you are looking for my guest designer card you will find it here.
****************
Well folks this lovely llama stamp is a Christmas gift from my daughter.  SO I just had to make her a thank you Christmas card with it.   I mean who can resist a llama with a santa hat and a sweet tune.  ♪falalalallama♪
I embossed the background with the cable knit folder, and die cut out the fun garland and gold star.  I then stamped the thank you and turned it into a nice banner.  I added a little pearl paint to the trim-puff on the Santa Hat.
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: Paper Craft Crew  
I was inspired by the red and beige colors
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Patty.. Now Falalalallama will be stuck in my head! How sweet of your daughter to give you such an awesome crafty present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice gift your daughter gave you! He looks so happy with his Santa's hat on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! I love the garland touch. Thanks for joining our Paper Craft Crew challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~