Friday, January 21, 2022

FMS519~Cactus Cuties, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Cactus Cuties 
I had to do something to keep my mind off 
of how miserable I feel.  Apparently my senses
are all taking leave of absence.  It is not pleasant. 
I ordered this new stamp set weeks ago,
but haven't been up to playing with it. 
Today I pushed myself to try and bring 
back some of my usual routine.  
I do believe I'll be laying down again soon. 
I had two sentiments in mind for this card.
one said, "thanks for sticking by me"
the other said, "I'm stuck on you"  
and yet I ended up using the one that 
came with the stamp set.   
So much for that idea. 
I hope you are all staying well.  
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

3 comments:

  1. These plants are fun! Cute card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card! Great job, great colors! I do hope you feel better soon. I would make a couple more in the same style with the different sayings. Then you can spread joy to more than one person! I love sending cards out in batches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I just love those cacti! They're my favourite! Such fun colours too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~