Saturday, January 8, 2022

Sketch #454~Making Christmas Bright, Stampin Up.

Happy New Year Friends.  
Hopefully this year will be filled with abundant 
blessings for you and your families. 
I honestly wasn't going to play along this time. 
I've had a bit of a set back with my health.
Spent some time in the ER because of this 
ridiculous BP, then came home and a week 
later still so dizzy I almost passed out.  And 
my hands are so weak and numb. 
SO please please pray for me.  This is 
getting more bothersome and scary now.  
I go to a new clinic on Wednesday and my dear
husband took off to take me since apparently 
I can't drive at this rate.  Ugh 
I've done so much crying, feeling absolutely 
hopeless in the pursuit of getting help for 
my health.  This is the first time I've stamped 
in about a week or so.  Hands just aren't cooperating. 
My darling sat with me and helped me with the washi
tape, because I was struggling with it.   He has prayed 
so hard for me.  I thank God for such a dear man.   
Any ways I was able to make a card and it made me 
happy.  It is such a happy hobby for me.  
I actually made this card for a neighbor down the road.
I don't know them, but their Christmas lights are 
always a delight to me.  They put them up in Dec.
and leave them up a week or two into Jan.  I think 
it is so lovely.  And I just wanted to let them know.  
I used my glossy accents on the bulbs, and used 
gold paper for the threads of the bulbs.  So I matched
up the gold stars with that.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Making Christmas Bright
and I also used the stitched dies. 

I thought I'd share the start of a card I was 
originally going to submit, I tried to 
 make cute little blocks, well after using a ruler
and getting frustrated with my drawings, 
 I just couldn't make 
it look nice, no matter what I tried, so I finally
decided to try a whole new direction and 
hence the Christmas one.  Plus making 
Christmas cards always makes me happy. 
Nevertheless I want to share this one too. 
Oh and on a happy note.  I think it is one of the 
delightful team members on your blog who recommended 
a book for me. "Surviving Savannah"  I purchased one for my 
daughter too, for her birthday.and she LOVES it.  So thank you so much. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

Friends.  I am sorry to say I had to
 turn on word verification
 because I’m getting ridiculous amounts
 off spam.  And sadly this has not stopped them. 
 So I am now only able to let friends comment. 
 This is so frustrating.  I am so sorry.  If you 
would like to leave a message I invite you 
to do so on my instagram page.  At least 
for now until these spammers slow down. 

Thank you kindly. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~