Friday, December 31, 2021

52CCT challenge~ Stampin Up: Stitched dies, MFT: Merry Christmoose.

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
I chose to use the January Challenge from last year.
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Stitched Dies
MFT:  Merry Christmoose 
I'm not impressed with my black oval behind the moose.
But I was running short on time and wanted to get this
entered.  Plus I wanted to make one more card to 
reach 1000 on my instagram page. 
Hope you will go check out my cards over there too. 
I do love how the little moose is staring at his 
fabulous stocking tree.  Did you notice I 
paper pieced the rug he is sitting on?  
I used my wood grain embossing folder for the white
card stock.  I thought it would give it a cozy
country feeling.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

Friends.  I am sorry to say I had to
 turn on word verification
 because I’m getting ridiculous amounts
 off spam.  And sadly this has not stopped them. 
 So I am now only able to let friends comment. 
 This is so frustrating.  I am so sorry.  If you 
would like to leave a message I invite you 
to do so on my instagram page.  At least 
for now until these spammers slow down. 

Thank you kindly. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~