Friday, December 17, 2021

Sketch #451~ Color & Contour, Star of Light, Rectangle stitched dies, Stampin Up

I hope you are all doing well.  The Christmas 
Season is upon us.  I'm trying to take 
time to enjoy each moment of it, and not 
stress and fret over things. 
We all know that can't be good for 
this battle of the blood pressure.  Sigh. 
How do you display the Christmas 
cards you receive?  I have garland 
hanging around one of our door frames, 
and I use baby clothes pins to pin the cards 
to the garland.  I love seeing them. 
I have an old movie playing in the background
right now.  "The Man that Came to Dinner"  
I love classic old movies. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Color & Contour
Stampin Up:  Star of Light
Stampin Up:  Rectangle Stitched dies 

This star and I had a bit of a struggle.
I was trying all kinds of different layering 
techniques, but nothing was presenting itself
with that wowza factor, so finally after much 
die cutting it happened.  It truly was a 
"Hallelujah" moment here.  I  thought
for a moment I'd have to scrap the card.  
This star always reminds me of the wise men, on 
their journey to find the Savior in the manager. 
So I was thinking of the song "We three Kings" 
and hence the reason I used a musical embossing
folder on one side.  

Now folks, hubby is home for the day, so I'm 
off to have him help me bake some cookies. 
We have not ever made thumbprint cookies.  I hope
they will turn out.  

I can't wait until the beginning of the year.  I am going to 
try and turn off word verification and see if those spammers
have calmed down.  I miss ya all so much. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

Friends.  I am sorry to say I had to
 turn on word verification
 because I’m getting ridiculous amounts
 off spam.  And sadly this has not stopped them. 
 So I am now only able to let friends comment. 
 This is so frustrating.  I am so sorry.  If you 
would like to leave a message I invite you 
to do so on my instagram page.  At least 
for now until these spammers slow down. 

Thank you kindly. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~