Friday, December 3, 2021

Sketch #449~Tidings & Trimmings, Stampin Up

Hi, I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Tidings & Trimmings 
I enjoyed making this card, although I 
wish I wouldn't have glued down the 
holly and berries on that side.  
but with my sentiment being so big,
I ran out of room.  Always the case with me. 
I made two sets of the holly and berries, so I 
stuck the other one on the inside.  Let me 
just say the sticking down turned into a 
challenge, then I thought I lost the tiny little
berries on my desk.  If you can imagine that. 
But to my great relief I recovered them and 
glued them down quickly so the little rascals
didn't get lost for the 5th time. 
After stuffing this stocking, I think 
I will look through a few of my other stamp 
sets, because how grand would it be to have a 
candy cane, baby doll, or little truck in there?
It's beginning to look like Christmas in our yard. 
However, on the inside my orchid is 
flowering.  And it has a grand total 
of 10 gorgeous blooms. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊

Friends.  I am sorry to say I had to turn on word verification because I’m getting ridiculous amounts off spam.  
And sadly this has not stopped them.  So I am now only able to let friends comment.  This is so frustrating.  I am so sorry. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~