Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Sketch 452 Hung with Care, #elfie, Stampin up

๐ŸŽ„Merry Christmas.๐ŸŽ„
Three days to go.  
How very exciting.  
I have to get a little list together 
of the treats I want to make for our
family.  This year for Christmas 
dinner I'm going to add meatballs
to the menu.  
Oh friends, you know me and diamonds, 
but I try to always play along.  
I love the sketch challenges at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Hung with Care
Stampin Up:  #elfie 
This sketch reminded me of an argyle sweater. 
So I decided to play on that, and thought it would
be cute to hang stockings on it.  
Want to know how I achieved my diamonds today?
I used my triangle punch.  I folded a piece of scrap
paper in half then punched on the fold, so when I opened 
it, there was a perfect little diamond.  I used that 
as a template to sponge the ink onto my card.
I finally did a nice diamond.  whoohoo. 
Remember, to Shine like Rudolf, give like Santa,
and most important to LOVE like Jesus. 
Each of us in an innkeeper who decides if 
there is room for Jesus in our hearts. 

May your Christmas be Merry and Bright. 


I can't wait until the beginning of the year.  I am going to 
try and turn off word verification and see if those spammers
have calmed down.  I miss ya all so much. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
๐Ÿ’—PJ

Friends.  I am sorry to say I had to
 turn on word verification
 because I’m getting ridiculous amounts
 off spam.  And sadly this has not stopped them. 
 So I am now only able to let friends comment. 
 This is so frustrating.  I am so sorry.  If you 
would like to leave a message I invite you 
to do so on my instagram page.  At least 
for now until these spammers slow down. 

Thank you kindly. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~