Tuesday, December 28, 2021

#GDP323~ Light up Birthday Card using: Lawn Fawn, Push Here, Stampin Up: Bonanza Buddies, and Penguin Place

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Bonanza Buddies
Stampin Up:  Penguin Place
Lawn Fawn:  Push Here  
This is my first attempt in making a card
with lights.  Of course I wanted the little 
lights to shine under the snowflakes.  
I punched little holes so I new exactly 
where to put the lights, and THEN.. the 
copper tape, oh good grief, by the time 
I figured out how to use that with 
the negative/positive lights, I had nothing
lined up as far as the snowflakes.  UGH. 
In fact after flipping the card back and forth
to make sure it was lined up, I smudged the 
penguin, so I had to re-stamp that cute 
litle fella.  I was making so much extra 
work for myself, but I wanted the card 
to be super cute for my daughter.   She 
is the one that got me the light kit for a 
Christmas gift.   
After all that commotion only two 
of the four lights worked.  sigh.  and I 
forgot to use my new glossy accents on the 
balloons.   Isn't that the way it works, 
when ya want to do a spectacular card. 
 
 Well folks I included a video that
hopefully will work.  So you can see the 
lights in action.  (wink)  
 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

Friends.  I am sorry to say I had to
 turn on word verification
 because I’m getting ridiculous amounts
 off spam.  And sadly this has not stopped them. 
 So I am now only able to let friends comment. 
 This is so frustrating.  I am so sorry.  If you 
would like to leave a message I invite you 
to do so on my instagram page.  At least 
for now until these spammers slow down. 

Thank you kindly. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~