Thursday, December 23, 2021

HSSCC379~Frosted Gingerbread, stampin Up, Lawn fawn, Giant Merry Christmas

๐ŸŽ„Merry Christmas ๐ŸŽ„
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Frosted Gingerbread
I also used the Giant Merry Christmas Die 
from Lawn Fawn. 
Oh I had such a difficult time making this very simple
card.  All because that giant beautiful die.  
It is brand new to me and I wanted to use it quickly
 before Christmas.  All my "cookie cutter"
stamps were to big to use together with it.  
So only one little cookie made it to the card. 
Oops actually two, there is one on the inside too.  
I used glitter paper to go over the stamped cookie 
image to add a tad of sparkle to the card.  
I also punched out a tiny sparkle snow flake to place
 on the "I" in Christmas. 
I used and embossing folder for the background, and a 
little twine behind the snowflake cookie.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
๐Ÿ’—PJ

Friends.  I am sorry to say I had to
 turn on word verification
 because I’m getting ridiculous amounts
 off spam.  And sadly this has not stopped them. 
 So I am now only able to let friends comment. 
 This is so frustrating.  I am so sorry.  If you 
would like to leave a message I invite you 
to do so on my instagram page.  At least 
for now until these spammers slow down. 

Thank you kindly. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~