Thursday, December 30, 2021

Sketch #453~Stampin Up: Sip Sip Hooray, Cheers to that, Bokeh Dots. Happy New Year

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cheers to that
Stampin Up:  Sip Sip Hooray
Stampin Up:  Bokeh dots 
I used my bokeh dots stamp set to create the 
background.  It's sparkly and looks like a 
celebration.  However, I didn't line the 
stamp up correctly, hence the silver
twine running down the side of the card. 
I kept the inside of the card very simple,
because quite frankly I was tired out after 
the front of the card.  
It is always hard for me to decide on 
placement of the stamped and die cut images. 
I took a super close up picture so you could 
see that I added glossy accents to 
the martini glasses.   My daughter gave
me a bottle of it for Christmas.  Whoohoo! 
I like the little branch of evergreen in 
the glass, just keeps it "Christmasy" 
Of course the sentiment was too big 
so I just overlapped it a tiny bit.  
 I added a few little gems for some added
sparkle and fizz.  haha.   

I want to take this time to thank you all 
for being so amazing.  This is one of my favorite
challenge blogs to play along with because
you are all so gracious in the commenting.  
And I look forward to reading them always. 

Thank you also for all your prayers for me
throughout this whole year.  

I wish you all a Happy HEALTHY safe
NEW YEAR.  
May God bless us everyone. ✟
HP wishes you all the best too.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

Friends.  I am sorry to say I had to
 turn on word verification
 because I’m getting ridiculous amounts
 off spam.  And sadly this has not stopped them. 
 So I am now only able to let friends comment. 
 This is so frustrating.  I am so sorry.  If you 
would like to leave a message I invite you 
to do so on my instagram page.  At least 
for now until these spammers slow down. 

Thank you kindly. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~