Tuesday, November 30, 2021

SSC271 WINTER WONDER~Toile Christmas, Christmas Whimsy, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Toile Christmas
Stampin Up:  Christmas Whimsy 
I chose to work with the white, red and green. 
Oh my I almost colored the beak and orange (ish) 
color, and then remembered to stick to the rules. 
and to my surprise, when I looked it up, they can 
have red beaks, so it all worked out grandly.
I used white over the top of the evergreen 
to represent the snow.   
I think my head must sit lopsided on my neck.
Because even with my glasses on, the sentiments
still ended up to be crooked.  I suppose that
is my hallmark in card making. (wink) 
The next few pictures I took this morning.
There were tons of geese visiting the little
pond around the corner.  
It always amazes me the wildlife that is
there.  You see this is a very busy road.
And if I were to take a picture out the other 
window to my left, you'd see the trains. 
 We live next to the train yard,
 but these tracks around the corner 
are still buzzing with activity. 
 So loud and busy all the time.  
Yet the geese, deer, eagles, ducks, turtles,
blue heron, etc.  all seem to gather here.  How 
fortunate we are.  
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Patty, your cardinal is colored perfectly! He looks so handsome over his layered branches, beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love the cardinal image on the white background. Looks like a snow covered tree! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~