Thursday, November 11, 2021

Sketch #446~Joy to the world, Simon Says

Wowza, I didn't think I was going to get this card
done today.  I am going to admit something quite 
silly.  I spent my afternopn searching for this stamp
set to make this card.  I could not find it.  I went 
slowly over my whole shelf.  
I have one shelf designated for Christmas stamps.
and it was not there.  But my eyes were a bit 
screwy, so I took a break, came back, and still no
luck. I even texted my husband at work, saying
I suppose you will have to help me when you get
home.  I can't find it.  He is so sweet.  No worries
he says. he will. So I calmed down.
I decided to pull out a few more Christmas sets to
make some one layer simple
cards for easy mailing.
As I started going through the little stack 
of stamps on my desk, there it was.  
Can YOU believe that?  all that time 
looking around and it was on my desk.
  Oh my gosh. Well at least I 
found it.  And made this sweet card. 
I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Simon Says:  Joy to the World

I love Jesus and I don't want to take
away from the Nativity, but oh my 
gosh that sheep is just too cute.  He
makes me smile.  And that little donkey
is so studious looking.  Gotta love him. 
There was a lot of stamping, coloring and cutting
involved with this card, but it was worth it. 
Did you notice the gold ribbon?
O Holy night is one of my favorite Christmas 
carols.   Then Silent night, and then... Well
I'll stop I love most all Christmas music.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! When putting out our manager set, Jennifer always unwraps the sheep and the donkey first! I have learned to look in front of my face when I can't find something or call Joe as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally worth all the coloring effort! I love the stars and sparkly ribbon along the side, too. Beautiful again. Thanks for sharing it at AHSC. ~Dena J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the star patterned paper and how it works so well with the rest of the card. Well done.
    Thanks for playing with us (again) over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great coloring!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous nativity scene. I can see why you had to find this stamp set. So glad you did. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~