Friday, November 26, 2021

Sketch 448~Scentsational Season, The Little Things, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Scentsational Season
Stampin Up:  The Little Things 
I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving. 
We were blessed to have our kiddos all come home. 
What a grand time.  Even though the biscuits got
a wee bit too done.  sigh.   
We did a fun mad libs Thanksgiving game.
It reminded me of when the kids were in school. 
Then a fabulous time playing UNO, and Sorry,
and shuffleboard.  Not a dull moment here with 
four active young adults and us.  Don't forget HP too.  
In making this card, I cut all the squares too
big and so I had to redo all of them so they'd 
fit on the card.  I had my moose stamp out
and ready to go.  Do you see a moose on here?
Of course not.  Because I changed direction in mid
card.  haha.  I tend to do that quite frequently.  I just 
loved the sentiments, and thought those cute little houses
on the DSP would be perfect little ginger bread homes. 
So then the stamping, and fussy cutting began.  I love the 
glitter paper behind the sentiments, and roof tops.  
Reminds me of sugary sprinkles on sweet treats.  

Health update:  On a medication that PRAISE the LORD is
working for blood pressure so far,  However, it's all over the place
leaves me dizzy, weak and tired, with blurry eyes, but 
I'm also tired of being a lab rat so sticking with this one for now.
and praying that it stays "acceptable"  I go back
Dec. 1st.   I have to order a few supplements, and the 
supplement man even mentioned something about 
super beet chews being good for a person.  So 
if it's not too pricey, we might purchase that. 
I'm still trusting the LORD to heal me. 
Even though it gets difficult somedays.  I guess 
that is what they mean when they say "this is 
where the rubber meets the road."  Puts one's 
faith to the test.  BUT we must persevere in prayer
and in believing He hears and He will answer 
the best way possible and in His perfect timing. 
I think I'm preaching to myself dear friends.  
Not to lose hope keep praying. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

4 comments:

  1. This card is just adorable! Love the blue with all the brown! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little gingerbread folks visiting each others houses...love it! The touch of pale blue is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm gingerbread! Great card (as always) - love the extra details you've put into your card. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Now I'm hungry for gingerbread. I love all of the details.
    Thanks for playing with us over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~