Saturday, November 20, 2021

Penguin Caroling Christmas Card

I made this fun card for a challenge, but then 
forgot to enter it.  
Isn't that the case when ya work so hard at it, and 
then boom set it off to the side and forget about it. 
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Lawn Fawn:  Here we go a waddling 
This card is a square 5x5
I enjoy making those, even though it requires
me also to make an envelope, and the postage 
is higher, they are just neat, but I don't make
too many, the pocket book can't afford to send them. 
I just love those happy penguins caroling.  
I love coloring in simple lines like these characters. 
On my instagram story I had to add the song
Deck the halls.  It is perfect 
I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~