Sunday, November 7, 2021

HSSIC376~Rustic Retreat, happy Holly Days, Merry Moose, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Rustic Retreat
Stampin Up:  Happy Holly-Days
Stampin Up:  Merry Moose 
Stampin Up:  Christmas Pine Cone Dies
Welcome to all the new team members at the
blog challenge.  It was great fun to read about 
each of you and get to know ya all a bit better.  
Isn't it grand we all love stamping and that 
our stamping styles are so different.  
I learn so much from fellow stampers. 
In fact from a dear friend I learned to 
stamp the inside of my card.  It has made such 
a huge difference to me at how I make my cards.  
They seem more "professional" and finished now. 
I wish the pinecones glitter paper showed up a bit more 
in the pictures, it really makes the card sparkle.  
I fussy cut out the deer after stamping and coloring,
and then I did it again to give him a shadow.   
I love the soft gray hoof prints in the snow.  

If you wouldn't mind saying a pray for me and my 
out of control blood pressure. I'd sure appreciate it.
Tomorrow I go to the doctor and praying she will
be able give me a safe Rx that will help me and not
make things worse.  Thank you kindly for your prayers. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊



 

6 comments:

  1. Hi PJ (I am a PJ also- Patti Jo) What a beautiful and tranquil card you have made! I love all the little attention to details! The shadows from the deer and the little hoof prints make this card. I would have never thought of that! The inside looks as beautiful as the outside. I love that when opened the card keeps on giving joy. I will keep you in my prayers and I am so sorry that you are having difficulty controlling your blood pressure. Let us know how it goes. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Patti, the very first thing I have to say is, I BOW DOWN that you got such great and gorgeous results with the Pine Cone Dies! Beautiful! How lovely in the opposing corners like that, it's like we're peeking at your sweet deer! Thanks so much for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene! I especially love the silvery greenery and pinholes framing the card! So lovely! Thanks for joining us again at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love how you created the snowy background for the deer and how you framed with the pine cones. Praying your blood pressure is in control. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love that you not only added that professional looking insert to your card, but that it had the gorgeous tree on it. The silver and white together on this card look so elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! All of the details come together beautifully. I am in that glen experiencing the wonder of nature. Thank you for the warm welcome and I am happy you joined us this round at HSS. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~