Monday, November 8, 2021

A Walk In The woods Challenge~ Welcoming woods, Thankful Forest Friends, Stampin Up

So exciting to find a card challenge that 
I never heard of before.  
So I got busy stamping.  
I will submit this card to the
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Welcoming Woods
Stampin Up:  Thankful Forest Friends
The sentiments are single stamps. 
This song brings back so many grand
 memories of my Auntie Ann
So That is why I purchased that stamp, it doesn't 
really stamp so nicely, but I make do with it.
because of the memories.  
The little pumpkin covers up a smudge.
Thank goodness for embellishments and layers. 
I think this little trio is cute, however, when 
I stamped the bear, I couldn't get the Wizard of Oz

Today was a whirl wind of a day.  haha, Keeping with the 
Wizard of Oz thoughts,  Seriously there are days
I can't seem to get a thing accomplished. 

I had to go to the
doctor, and that is never no fun.  Then when I got home 
I was exhausted. Physically and emotionally. 
 I had to go myself because Hubby worked.
Another pill to try, and praying this one will work on 
lowering the blood pressure.  Thank you so much to 
everyone who has been praying for me in this journey.💗

 Today is plant watering day, and sorry to say they will have to 
wait until tomorrow.  Some of the little plants can be quite dramatic
when missing a watering.  But God willing tomorrow they 
will have a drink.  

I'm looking forward to playing along with the challenges. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊







 

3 comments:

  1. Adorably cute cute card, love your scene! My DR put me on the Dash diet for my BP, it was hard to give up so much but it did wonders for my BP plus I lost 40#s, good luck with getting yours down, I know how hard it is! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a cute card!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘A Walk in the Woods’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable! I'm so glad you linked up to the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you! Please come back soon for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~