Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Sketch #446~Welcoming Woods, Count on Me, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Welcoming Woods
Stampin Up:  Count on Me  
I was most excited to make this sweet card 
using my new stamp sets.  However, as 
I'm typing this up, I looked at the sketch again,
and boom another idea hit me.  
 So I most likely will be 
working on that in the next day or two.  
Oh gosh who am I kidding, I'll get to it 
tomorrow Lord willing.  
I like how nice the embossing folder goes 
with those birch trees.  
Of course my inner child came out again,
after stamping and coloring that cute bear,
and I was singing. 
If ya click the link, ya might just get it 
stuck in your head too.  (wink) 
The hearts along the side is washi tape, 
and the little heart in the trees is a punch. 
I love that sentiment.  So true. 
Our little apple tree is losing its leaves. 
Guess it is time for that to happen, he 
is one of the last ones in the yard to 
drop them. 
I can't believe how my sweet little 
hound puts up with my nonsense.  
I asked him to sit real still while 
I took a few pictures with a filter. 
Aren't they so funny?  
Thank you sincerely for all the prayers,
a new medicine, and new problem, and now
off pills again.  Grrr.  Just not going to worry
anymore.  Praying to have peace to let it all go.  
I got back next Tuesday for blood work.  sigh. 

Hubby is working his second job this evening, 
and I hear the splashing of the traffic out there, so 
it must be raining quite heavily.  These are the days
I'm thankful for our little old warm/dry home.  
HP is snoring in his little bed.  
I think it's time for me to rest too.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊




 

5 comments:

  1. I love your card - your bear with all those hearts is so cute. HP is definitely adorable as well! What a partner in crime he is! Sorry to hear that the new meds did not work! I'll keep my fingers crossed they find one that will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the hearts!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very sweet card! I love that bear and the hearts. Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. ~Dena J

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. I love the repeated element of the trees and the way the red pops on the white background.
    Thanks for playing with us this week over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, love the embossed tree background. It is perfect for your bear image. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~