Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Challenge 532~ Seasons of Fun, Acorny Thank you, Stampin Up

 

I made this card for the challenge at:

Try Stamping on Tuesday


 

The stamp sets featured in this card are:

Stampin Up:  Seasons of Fun

Stampin Up:  Acorny Thank you 


Lots of coloring on this one, but that 

little boy is darling playing in the leaves 

with his little cat.  


Doesn't it look like a fun time? 

The sentiment fit perfectly on that little tab.

Always makes my day when things like 
that work out. 

Someday I will figure out why part of 
my blog is double-spaced and now
here it is all normal again.  Sigh.  
It's a wonder that I even know how to
submit my cards to the challenges. 

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

* Please stop in at my Etsy shop.  
 You might just find a stamp or
 stamp set you NEED to purchase.
  Perhaps even a card.  
I know I'd greatly appreciate the sales. 
 So make sure to check it out. 😊




2 comments:

  1. So fun, Patty - this is such a cute set of images - and I love your Fall coloring! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty, what fun! This week I saw a Dad two doors down from us making a pile of leaves for his little boy to jump in. Your card captures the boy's joy really well. Great coloring and choice of background paper! Thak you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday to share your card and talents!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~