Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Sketch #456 Meant to Be, stampin Up Valentine card

Hello dear friends.  I missed you all.
  It took all the strength I 
had to make this card today.  
 I cut all the vertical strips out
of DSP, and then layered them on red card stock.
Then I had to decide which ones I wanted to stick
next to each other.  Something so simple, and yet
it took me quite a long time. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Meant To Be
I'm dealing with alarming eye troubles.
Of all the things, now this.  GRRR.  
Anyways according to my eyes the sketch seemed 
to hover over to the left side of the card.  So hence
the reason I included the stamped heart near the 
bottom of the right hand side to even things out. 
Well as much trouble as I had making this card,
I'm happy with how it turned out.  I had a hard time
seeing my paper trimmer for cutting all those strips,
but I kept trying, even right now as I type this 
my eyes are weak and blurry.  
I will try not to be too long winded in telling 
you about last week, and into this week. 
It has been absolutely awful.  
This sweet little HP came down with 
a raging ear infection.  We usually keep 
on top of things, but this time we got 
side tracked, my poor husband was sick.
Then my new doctor appointment, was 
not at all what I was hoping for in terms 
of help.  I feel like I'm not ever going to 
get anyone to help me.  Anyways, back to HP.
  We had to drive about 
35-40 minutes away to go to a Vet. that 
was horrible.  They wouldn't even let us 
be with our dog.  4 hours by himself, 
was just heartbreaking.  He has such anxiety
and loves to be close to us.  
I cried the entire time.  We got home
and I started to make us a very 
very late supper, so there I was trying 
to make us food and all of a sudden
out of the blue, I started feeling horrible
by 10:30 I was in my chair, fever, and 
sleeping, then it happened, bad eye 
pressure, I woke up the next morning
all fevers and for the next three days,
and now blurry eyes,  And 
unfortunately I think It is covid.  I was 
thinking the flu, but today lost all since of 
smell and taste.  So I beg of you dear friends
and fellow card makers Please pray for us
This is horrible.   I feel weak and broken. 

But I was inspired today because of a dear friend
who made this gorgeous card for me.  Her words 
on the inside moved me to tears.   So 
very comforting to know people are praying.  
Nancy's cards are just gorgeous.  I'm so grateful 
to receive one.  

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! Valentine Day is one of my favorite holiday! I'm so sorry things did not turn out better. And poor HP! I hope all of your get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crisp and clean red and white Valentine! So very sorry to hear you are ill and hope you will have some relief soon. Thank you for sharing your creative heart with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Glad to know your papercrafting is bringing you joy.
    Thank you for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~