Saturday, May 11, 2024

Card #37 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  
Hope you are doing something fun 
and creative this weekend.  
I'm trying, Lord knows I'm trying, just
is taking longer then I had 
expected.  Seems that I relied on my 
beloved hound more then I even had realized.
I miss him terribly. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp sets I used for this card are:
Stampin Up:  Mischievous Mice & Borders to backgrounds 
I used an embossing folder to give some
texture to the card, and I lightly sponged 
over the top so it didn't appear so stark white.
I love how the side strip turned out, I think
that's my favorite part of this simple card. 

Below is the latest book I just finished.
It was very good to get myself in a book
and forget my troubles.  I highly recommend this 
one.  I'm now on a bit of a Titantic journey as
this is my third book about that terribly
tragic ship wreck.  I have already started my 4th.
The verse I chose for this card is:
2 Samuel 17:29KJV
And honey, and butter, and sheep, and cheese of kine, for David, 
and for the people that were with him, to eat: for they said,
 The people is hungry, and weary, and thirsty, in the wilderness.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 

 

1 comment:

  1. Revelations 21:4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~