Sunday, May 26, 2024

Card #38 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp set I used for this card is
Stampin up, trusty tools 
I just used the whole stamp set for one card,
not something I usually do.  I tend to play 
with multiple stamp sets for the desired card.
But just was not feeling up to it lately. 
I do feel the highlight of the card is the
brads in form of screws.  
and of course leave it to me to finish
the card off with an upside down 
signature stamp in the back.  Sigh. 
good thing my dad understands.  
Freedom is not free.  Remembering 
the soldiers that laid down their lives
for my freedom with a humble and forever
grateful heart.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Eph. 6:1-3KJV
Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 



 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Wow, you really did a great job with the sketch! I love that it's all monochromatic until you open it and see the measuring tape! Fabulous! Thanks for shating at Atlantic Hearts Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I just got this set and need to do some fatthers day and thank you cards with it and I love what you did with it, especially the stamping inside and the random stamping of the nuts and bolts on the background. So great! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Father's Day Card! Great job following the AHSC sketch. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week in AHSC challenge. Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~