Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Card #42 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends. 
I'm going to admit right from the start 
this card took 12 minutes and 41 seconds to make.
Hope that don't disqualify me.  
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp sets I used in this card are:
Botanical Layers, and Detailed dogwood
both are stampin up sets. 
I stamped directly on the card stock 
and colored in the dogwood and dragon fly.
The sentiment was the perfect font for this 
lovely collaboration of images. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 100:4 KJV
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: 
be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 



 

3 comments:

  1. I love that you took on the speed challenge, PJ! It gets easier the more you do it and discover little tricks to speed you up, but I bet if you tried it a second time, you'd be under 10 min. easily! I love what you did with the dragonfly's wings! That's eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and I adore that you added that dragonfly! Both images pair well together and you ended up with a very special card! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right that it's a great collaboration of images. The soft colour works well for it to. Good on you for tackling the speed challenge. Heather's right - you pick up speed the more often you do this kind of challenge. Thanks for joining us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~