Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Card #41 for 2024

Hello crafting friends. 
I took some crafting liberties with this sketch:
The stamp sets I used for this card are:
Stampin Up Best birds, From all of us,
and Bob Ross clear stamps
I had a clear vision of what I wanted to achieve however,
instead of a sunrise/sunset in the horizon of the 
sketch I chose trees, and I  chose two because that is how
many years for an up coming work anniversary.  Well once
i started stamping all those little critters, I just couldn't leave 
any off the card. I was hoping the DSP would be sufficient 
for the 3 different sections in the sketch.  I'm not too pleased
with the Bob Ross stamp set.  I love his art and thought it
would be fun to have, however, they don't stamp a nice
image and apparently I'm not that creative with it.  I think 
someone that has expertise in shading colors would benefit
from this stamp set.  So it's going in the shop.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Colossians 3:23 KJV
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 

 

6 comments:

  1. Ah, what a sweet work anniversary card "from all of us!" Wonderful creative job with the sketch. Thanks for sharing it over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous take on the sketch with this cute woodland scene, PJ. Thank you for joining the challenge at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, how sweet is this card and what you did with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the liberties you took with our sketch... adorable and fun little critters and love the background colors you used for your landscape. Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the artsy background so much! Thanks so much for playing on TSOT!
    -Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card with all those cute animals! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~