Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Card #43 for 2024

Hello Crafting Friends. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp sets I used in this card are 
Stampin Up:  Trusty tools & work of art
I thought this would make the perfect 
masculine card in honor of my dad.  It 
seems every summer when I was a kid he would
start painting. It would start with the picnic table,
then the swing, the garden hose holder, 
and garbage can coral.  Everything got a fresh 
coat of paint.  Always makes me smile.  I 
think his intent was to finish off the gallon and
not have any leftover paint laying around.  
This card was easy enough to make, I stamped
the paint samples, then the brushes.  I love how each
paint brush tip matches the color of the painted area.
The verse I chose for this card is:
Jeremiah 18:3KJV
 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold,
 he wrought a work on the wheels.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~