Sunday, October 13, 2024

Card #53 for 2024

Good Evening crafting friends.  Time for 
me to get busy with Halloween cards.  I noticed 
today being the 13 in reverse would be the 31st.
and that means it will be here before I know it.  
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamps I used for this project are stampin up:
Best witches
Halloween Memories 
It was a little nerve wracking coloring in this 
little witch.  But it all worked out. I like the sentiment 
broke up~ so as you have to open the card to see the rest. 
Thought I'd share a picture of the little fella
sleeping.  He is all throttle when awake. So naps are
a HUGE blessing.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
3 John 11 KJV
 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. 
He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~