Sunday, October 13, 2024

Card #52 For 2024

Hello crafting friends.  

I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp sets I used in this card are 
from Stampin Up:
Caring Leaves
Pick of the Patch
I had a hard time keeping things straight today, 
my stamp desk is such a mess and things feel
so unorganized but nevertheless I needed to make 
a card.  Like really needed to just decompress from
all this blasted stress here.  So between my eye sight and
dizziness I was determined to get it done  Hubby was
babysiting the little fella.  
Not sure if I introduced the new fella yet,
but here he is.  Patriot.  Born July 4th.
He's been a challenge for me.  My heart
still hurts and the tears fall almost every day
over my beloved Hunter (HP)  But Patriot is 
here to stay.  So we welcome the little hyper hound
to the family.  He has much energy.  
He spends a fair amount of time in 
the old day care crib I had on hand.  
Not much can get done here now besides,
house training and manner training this little one. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Galatians 6:9KJV
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due 
season we shall reap, if we faint not.
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. Love this, I love the softness of the leaves and the pumpkin, super adorable. Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~