Monday, September 23, 2024

Card #51 for 2024

Hello Stampers and crafting friends, I finished 
the toddler birthday cards for my daughter's 
manager.  I'm grateful for the opportunity 
to keep stamping. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamp sets I used in this card are 
stampin up:
Turtle Friends
wishing you well
zoo globe
I used an embossing folder for the background,
then went to work stampin and coloring the images.
I love it when a stamp set has a punch. 
  Instead of a ribbon bow, I stamped a bow.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 115:15 KJV
Ye are blessed of the Lord which made heaven and earth.
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh - turtle-y CUTE! Lol - what a great take on our sketch - and love that emboss, too - so fun! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Thanks for playing along with our "Put a Bow On It" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Your nailed it with turtle tag!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SCC344

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, PJ! Your daughters manager is sure to love this creation! Thanks so much for joining this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~