Friday, September 20, 2024

Card #48 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  
I miss stamping so much, but my eyes are a mess lately. 
Not sure what is going on with them, perhaps lack of sleep
and stress.  The double whammy.    On that note, we thought
adding a puppy to the family would be helpful to me, because
HP took part of me with him when he left.  But honestly I've 
not been so stressed with a puppy ever.  So now besides the 
stress, lack of sleep because the little fella gets up 2-3x a night 
to go outside, I can't keep the house clean, or get a Bible
study done,  and making this special card for my son was a great feat. 
I will enter this card in the challenge at:

The stamp sets in this card are:
Stampin up:  Greatest Adventure
Perennial Birthday 
I wanted to make it look like the train was coming out 
of a tunnel, so I used a brick embossing folder and sponged on some 
gray ink, then cut out a piece of black card stock for the center. 
It's a bit of a stretch, but chalking it up as creative liberty and
imagination.  Then it don't look so awkward.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Jeremiah 17:7KJV
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord
and whose hope the Lord is
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. !hat a great card! I love how you made the tunnel. Before you know it the little fellow will be sleeping away! I'm sure your son will love it! Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~