Sunday, August 18, 2024

Card #47 for 2024

Hello Friends.  
I'm sneaking in at the last minute to enter this card
in the challenge at:
The stamp sets I used in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Bewitching
Best witches
Clever cats,
Spell binder dies 
You will never believe this card started off with lemons.
I don't know how I switched tracks and got so 
off course, but I did an ended up with a Halloween card.  
I used the spellbinder die negative to sponge in 
the black on my card stock, then took a paper doily
and sponged it yellow.  I stamped a few bats in the
center, and proceeded to stamp the other images, color
and cut them out for placement.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
James 4:7KJV
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your collage of fun autumn images. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Hard to believe that Halloween is just around the corner and our little one will be 11 years old! Oh my, time does fly bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why it came up this way. Google can be a pain sometimes!

      Delete
  4. So fun, I love your adorable little witch! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~