Monday, September 23, 2024

Card #50 for 2024

Hello stampers, and crafting friends. 
I'm still making toddler birthday cards.  
One more to go, so make sure to stop back 
and check it out.  
I will enter this card in the Global Design Project challenge. 
You will find GDP on instagram and facebook
#gdp444 and @global_design_project

The stamp sets I used for this card are Stampin Up:
Party Puffins
Dino Days
Number of years
Layering circle dies
Rays of light
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 118:24KJV
This is the day which the Lord hath made; 
we will rejoice and be glad in it.
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~