Sunday, September 22, 2024

Card #49 for 2024

Hello Crafting friends.  
My husband babysat our puppy while I hurried
to get a card made.  It's a team effort here, like
when our kiddos were little.  
I will enter this card in the challenge at:
The stamps sets used in this card are:
Stampin Up:
Zoo Globe
Party Puffins 
My daughter has encouraged me to keep 
stamping even with my weak eyes and such.
My kids are such a blessing to me.  
So she has requested I make a few cards
for her manager.  I will try to make 
2 more so she has a choice for the toddler's 
birthday in October.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 127:3KJV
 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord
: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. Great team effort! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, PJ! Love the reeeally tall giraffe lol. Perfect for toddlers! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~