Saturday, October 19, 2024

Card #54 for 2024

Dearest blog readers, I hope you are having
a fantastic Saturday.  Our weather here in WI.
is exceptional nice for this time of the year.  
I think God is giving us some extra time to 
try and get things done.  Especially since puppy keeps
us so very busy. 
I will enter this card in at the:
I used the following stampin up products:
Halloween memories 
cauldron bubble 
spooky sweets
bewitching 
It got a little busy with the DSP, but I think
the die cut leaves toned it down instead of 
stamping them.  
The way the witches
boots are under the sentiment reminds me 
of the Wizard of Oz when the house fell 
on the wicked witch. 
Patriot was practicing catching his ball.
He has a hard time with his eyes and focus. 
He has a slow eye that don't follow well,
but the little fella is doing the best he can.  
He's grown so much in the 8 weeks we've
had him, I'm afraid he won't be able to 
stay in his crib much longer.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
3 John 11KJV
 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. 
He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the witch's feet and the great foliage. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, I love the hat and feet sticking out from the fall leaves; the colours are great, wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun looking card. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.
    Glad that your puppy is providing you with some entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~