Sunday, October 4, 2026

Card #31 for 2026

Dear blog readers, I will enter this card in the challenge
The stampin up set I used is:
For all things
My son told me the lawn mower he gifted us
had a bagger on it.  and oh my goodness, it looks
like I vacuumed the yard.  Love it.  My hubby 
wasn't able to do much else but empty the bag for me
every two rows.  So grateful. 
We also had to put up a little fence between
our neighbor's house and ours.  But we were 
still able to have a bird seeder,  So happy today
I had our first little feathered friend visitor. 
I just wanted to share this picture of Patriot pup, because
it's so funny the way his tail makes it look like a little mohawk on 
top of his head. 
Happy "FALL" more in love with Jesus Season. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Nahum 1:7 NKJV
The Lord is good,
A stronghold in the day of trouble;
And He knows those who trust in Him.
📖
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ


 

5 comments:

  1. I love these fall colors! Your card is fabulous and I appreciate the humor of your son's gift. Thank you for playing along with our AHSC! I hope to see you in the gallery for our next challenge. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty look for Fall and our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I still love that paper; it's one of my all-time favourite fall papers! I love this; you kept it simple, as the sketch showed, and let that paper shine! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed this sketch perfectly! Such gorgeous fall papers and sweet sentiment! Your yard looks wonderful too, I wish we had a bagger! Thanks for playing with our Atlantic Hearts sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful autumn card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~