Sunday, December 13, 2015

GINGERBREAD HOUSE

Gingerbread House
Oh golly, I'm laughing to myself again thinking this is pretty much my example of how to make  a gingerbread house. Stamp it. Now don't get me wrong I have tried a few different gingerbread houses.. from graham crackers to the kits, but I must admit I have not tried the one that might actually work for me.  The pretzel one, you know where it's more like a ginger log cabin. I mean that can't be to difficult, I liked playing with Lincoln logs so this could be the answer.. haha.. but for now I'll stick with my little stamp set.  Decorate it with sequins and a bit of glitter, and there ya have it.


Traffic on my blog has been really low/slow the past few days.  I'm assuming this might be normal especially during the Christmas season.  (this is my first Christmas having a blog) I'm hoping you will share my blog  with your friends, so my little garden will continue to grow.  I sure appreciate your help, and support.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~