Sunday, December 27, 2015

CHRISTMAS THANK YOU

Christmas Thank You

Hoping you all had a blessed Christmas celebration.
We did indeed.  We are grateful our son and his girlfriend were able to make the trip home, but our daughter was not able this year.. but Thankfully we were able to skype with her and she was very much included in the days doings ☺  although our dog doesn't understand it, he's so funny he runs to the back door looking for her, and to her room and jumps on the bed, he then gets very vocal in his searching.  Cracks us up.  He does indeed love the kiddos.

My card today is a Christmas thank you.  I used an older stamping up set called chill of winter, and then the thank you is from Lawn Fawn.    I like the little bow on top using the stampin' up punch.  I added a dark green jewel to the center.  Of course glitter glitter everywhere... and not just the card.. good golly I'm a glittering gal.
Also, I was very spoiled this year.  Santa ( my husband) bought me a camera for my card making blog.  This is a huge deal for us because we don't buy lavish gifts.. just can't afford things like that, It's usually toothbrushes, and socks. which I did also receive ☺

 I now have to learn how to use this camera  properly.. but I think the first card picture above turned out spectacular.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺



On a different note  (haha) I would like to invite you all to check out my sister's website at: https://www.mydoterra.com/sarahwallner/#/
She is in the business of  essential oils.
Thank you so much.

4 comments:

  1. Love your Thank You card - you and your camera are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the kind words. I appreciate your support always. ☺

      Delete
  2. I'm just having a quick check around PJ and glad to hear that you had a lovely Christmas. Sorry your daughter couldn't make it in person. What a beautiful card. Good work is the photo was taken with your new camera. What a lovely present that was from your hubby. Look forward to seeing lots of super piccies of your cards in 2016. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy 2016. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb for stopping by my blog. Thank you for the kind words. I did indeed use the new camera, so much to learn on it. I'm very thankful for it, and thankful it's nothing super fancy.. or I'd really be struggling.. I'm not a very techny gal ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~