Wednesday, December 23, 2015

CHRISTMAS TEA BAG BOX

Christmas tea bag box


Today I made a little tea bag gift box for my son's girlfriend.  I used the stamping up wonderland set for the trees, I found some buttons in my little jar that worked lovely for a Northwoods theme.  It was a bit tricky trying to tie the twine on the cap of the box.. but I prevailed and conquered that little rascal, a bit frayed but nevertheless, got it done.  I stamped the word "Enjoy" on the lid.  To my surprise it holds quite a few tea bags.. I think it's a darling little dispenser.






and from the side.. the forest continues♥
The above picture shows the little tea bags all tucked in their 
box nice and neat.


The final picture of the lid ☺  I hope she likes her little gift, it's not much but it's homemade and I know she likes tea.. so that's a good combo.  
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺


3 comments:

  1. It's adorable, and well thought out. Priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable, and well thought out. Priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea and it looks so pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~