Sunday, December 20, 2015

CHRISTMAS MUSIC PPA280

Christmas Music PPA280
Today's card I entered over at Pals Paper Arts   for the PPA280 sketch challenge.  I used a snowflake embossing folder for the background and stamped the music on the bottom, along with the Merry Christmas, I was going to make it into a giant note♪ hence the reason it has that shape and not a complete oval.  Any ways, of course I changed my mind and went with a sparkly stocking instead, added a little bling to make this card sing, and there ya have it.   I'm happy with the finished look.  Hope you like it too.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺


4 comments:

  1. Another very pretty card PJ. Lots of interesting elements on this card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great texture on this fun and festive holiday card... thanks for playing along with the PPA this week, PJ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. I love how you used the music for your lines. Thank you for playing with us at PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Barb, Katy, and Lynn for all the kind words and taking time during the busy Christmas season to stop by my blog and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~