Saturday, December 5, 2015

NOEL

NOEL
Howdy Friends.  I can't believe 2 days in a row I have been able to get my blog out right away in the morning.  That is awesome.  Now, I can check through the day and see if I have any new audience members, likes/shares,  or comments.. It's all very exciting.  

Kind of gives me purpose for posting my cards.  


Any ways, today's card isn't nothing that spectacular, I came across these rubber stamps many years ago, but they are really hard to work with and as a stamper it's a wee bit hard to let them go. *wink~wink! However, they are not the usual, red rubber, and they were not mounted on wood, they don't have a foam backing and cannot be mounted on acrylic blocks, so I ended up using rubber glue to mount them onto little blocks my husband made for me.. the impression is hard to stamp, but I do like how it turned out.. I'm thinking glitter paper is just grand, it sparks up the whole card.
Can you believe there is only 20 more days till Christmas? 
 I'm going to have to start sending out my cards. 
 To make room for more Christmas Stamping.
Thank you for stopping by my Blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

8 comments:

  1. Hi PJ and thanks for the visit.
    Your card is lovely, the Noel stamp is great and the colour combo is perfect for Christmas.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erika, Thank you for the kind words. I'm so happy you stopped by my blog.☺

      Delete
  2. Hello PJ, well I think you managed very well with your stamps. The images are lovely and clear and I like the colour of your card. I like a bit of glitter, especially at Christmas. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, thank you for your comments, I agree glitter at Christmas just seems to work well.

      Delete
  3. A GOrgeous Christmas card..
    LOving all your sparkle and the scenes on these pretty stamps.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Amazes me how you can adapt and use anything and it turns out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~