Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sketch 243~Merry Christmas

If you are looking for my Guest Designer card You can find it HERE
**************************
 I knew it was time to stop making such a fuss over baking, and worrying about Christmas day.  So onto the porch I went for some stamp time.  I chose to play along with:
What a fabulous sketch they have for us.  I made a little snow scene on my card, for the Christmas tree.  Then "spruced" it up with some glitter paper.   I thought this card was fitting too because of my SCS  where I like to post cards with scripture verses to stay encouraged, also fitting for Christmas.  
I am sharing a picture of our little tree too.   I just can't manage the big one anymore, but nevertheless I'm happy and grateful to have a little tree to decorate. 
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. 
May your day be blessed with family and friends.
Image result for merry christmas
* This lovely picture I got off of google,  but wanted to share because my son did a puzzle for me many years ago, with this exact image and it's huge,  the snow glows in the dark.  We have it framed. It's gorgeous.. He's a pro at putting puzzles together.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

5 comments:

  1. I love your tree card and your real tree is so pretty! You did such a beautiful job decorating it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card PJ and your tree looks beautiful. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and I look forward to visiting you again in the new year. It's 1.30 on Christmas morning here so I'm off to bed now. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Heart Challenge. Merry Xmas to you and yours.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Christmas card with a loving message. Great presentation. Thank you for joining us at The Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Merry Christmas.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, and love the green glitter along the outer edge. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this past week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~