Thursday, May 3, 2018

FUSION - Pink Phone, Watercolor Words, Stampin UP






 I made this card as a thank you note for one of my Etsy shoppers.  I wanted to let her know how much I appreciate her business.💛   

I got the sketch idea for this card from:  Fusion Card Challenge
So I will submit this card into the entry.   I used my Watercolor words from stamping up to create this card, and I did so in pinks and purples, with a hint of green for the leaves.   The sequins were an after thought because I smudged some ink on the card.  I was so sad, but thank goodness the sequins covered it up nicely. 

I had a dear friend pop in for a visit today and she told me about these lovely glasses you can get at Shopko.  Oh my goodness they are fabulous.  I can read small print again, and all for only ten dollars.
She also introduced me to a new chocolate candy bar.  Oh my It's delicious.  I can't stay out of them now.  
Also sharing a picture of chippy.. he's back and packing in the bird seed as you can see with his full cheeks.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping




2 comments:

  1. I love your sweet flowery card! So pretty for spring! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous PJ! Gorgeous flowers! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~